Eligibility for IET India Scholarship Award 2023
To be eligible for the Scholarship Award, applicants must be students of first, second, third or
fourth year full time B.Tech programmes in India.
- Any first, second, third year and fourth year full time regular UG Engineering student
from an AICTE/UGC approved institution. (Open to students across all engineering
branches as recognised by the AICTE/UGC.)
- All regular credit courses must have been cleared in a single attempt by the
- UG marks should be at least 60% in aggregate for the semesters cleared so far or
corresponding to CGPA of at least 6.0 in a 10 point scale
- There is no age limit for the applicant.
- Application is open to IET members, as well as non-members.
- Students from AICTE/UGC approved Institutions and national institutes are eligible to
apply for scholarship.